cancel
查看次数
有帮助
回复

Cisco 9800 series 3PCC phone's problem

gaoteng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,guys I meet a problem about Cisco phone series. the lab show it's Cisco CP9865-C-3PCC-K9.But I look through the all Cisco collaboration page but find no useful information. Now I speculate it's 
 engineering sample with unknown series (called 9800 series) And it maybe with 3PCC firmware,could any one tell me more information about this phone? Or help me creat case?thanks a lot
SN:FCH25262B(or 8?)29 TAN:U58V526.00 06 PID VID: NA......

23-03-12 08-03-46 0014.png

23-03-12 08-03-35 0013.png

5 条回复5

gaoteng
Level 1
Level 1

因为思科社区国内外的数据是分离的,因此本人在思科的国际社区开启了同样的对话,最新进度请参考入下链接:

Due to the separation of domestic and foreign data in the Cisco community, I have opened the same dialogue in the Cisco international community. Please refer to the following link for the latest progress:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/cisco-9800-series-3pcc-phone-s-problem/td-p/4795899

@Yanli Sun @guanghan @chenche3 能帮忙转到对应部门进一步处理吗?  Could help me transfer to the corresponding department for further processing?

你好:

该产品的PN应该是CP-8800-A-KEM= (BEKEM SERIES)

属于8800 Series Audio KEM, 28 Button,标签的CP9865-C-3PCC-K9信息我认为应该是贴错了,没有查询到有CP9800的信息

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rps-Cheers | If it solves your problem, please mark as answer. Thanks !

您好,感谢您的回复,正如我前文所述,由于思科社区中国大陆地区和其他地区的数据为分开存放,同时其他地区的社区成员数更多,为了得到更多的帮助我建议我们最好使用我前文所述链接开始会话,此会话仅用于指向。而后,本人于今天上午得到了其他人的回复,同时本人也获得了更多信息,目前能够确定的是该话机属于当前未在中国大陆地区销售的CP-8875系列的工程机型,前文链接可以更进一步了解更多信息,目前我认为仅仅依靠社区志愿者无法进一步解决问题,因为目前面对的问题已经超出了志愿者所能解决的范畴,我建议请求社区管理员 @Yanli Sun 审阅此话题并交由相应的思科雇员寻求是否可以进一步处理,感谢您的回复!

链接:https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/cisco-9800-series-3pcc-phone-s-problem/td-p/4795899

The following is machine translation content:

Hello, thank you for your reply. As I said earlier, since the data of the Cisco community in Chinese Mainland and other regions are stored separately, and there are more community members in other regions, I suggest we use the link I mentioned earlier to start a conversation in order to get more help. This session is only for pointing. Then, I got a reply from others this morning, and I also got more information. At present, I can confirm that the phone belongs to the CP-8875 series of engineering models that are not currently sold in Chinese Mainland. The link above can further understand more information. At present, I think that only relying on community volunteers can not further solve the problem, As the current problem is beyond the scope of volunteers to solve, I suggest requesting the community administrator @ Yanli Sun to review this topic and refer it to the appropriate Cisco employee for further processing. Thank you for your response!

Link: https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/cisco-9800-series-3pcc-phone-s-problem/td-p/4795899

Yanli Sun
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gaoteng 

您好,建议您通过思科400热线电话寻找可以帮忙的部门和员工。

4008 100 110
上午9点至下午6点(北京时间)

快捷链接