cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introducing Webex's Hybrid Work Outcomes!

eschlach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would you do if another hour was added to your day? With Webex's built-in #HybridWork solutions, cut down on unnecessary calls and spend time getting the important things done.

Whether it's through asynchronous messaging, taking calls from home or the office, or by recording a video to be watched later, maximize your workday potential.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.14.13 AM.png

Webex doesn't want you to spend more time in meetings. Use solutions like Miro and Slido to work productively in calls so that you get your day back.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.11.52 AM.png

To see how others have found success with Webex, check out our blog.

How do you maximize efficiency in your #HybridWork day? Share below!

244 Replies 244

Juan-Ray
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is great. Easy collaboration.

usama092
Level 1
Level 1

The most complete conferencing solution is Webex. When using Webex, hybrid work is enjoyable.

paulonwude
Level 1
Level 1

Using Webex makes meetings easy and convenient. Webex incorporates all the imaginable tools required to have a productive meeting.

judenkwor
Level 1
Level 1

The most complete conferencing solution is Webex. When using Webex, hybrid work is enjoyable.

AlexUnderwood
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is great. Easy collaboration.

padmakumar
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is a powerful and useful tool to collaborate with the people, also it has made collaboration and communication.

mattscott82
Level 1
Level 1

Webex makes it easy to collaborate from anywhere.  It used to be challenging to join a meeting from a conference room or mobile device.  Now all of our users with various technical backgrounds can do it.

ctait
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Having worked with the Webex app since it was known as Project Squared, it's become an integral part of my workflow. I can't imagine going back to email, or going without the many bots and integrations I use on a daily basis. Not to mention the endpoint, calendar, and meetings integrations.

Yau
Level 1
Level 1

With Webex, I can save an hour of my transportation time, collaborate with colleagues more conveniently and efficiently.

melxpress
Level 1
Level 1

WebEx is an essential all-in-one communication tool in my daily work life.

I´ve worked with Webex since it was first released as Spark, and I think it´s a great tool for chat, and one of the best mobile videoclients. There are some enhancements that could be made in the Control Hub, but besides that, I like  Webex a lot.

McKim
Level 1
Level 1

I wanted to learn more about Webex so I can support my Company.

jesteran
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex help me to collaborate with my partners and external.

kevin almond
Level 1
Level 1

Having a single identity and using that across many devices with your Webex account, just makes doing your job so much easier. People can reach you via your office number and you can engage with them in a manner that suits at the time, voice, video, chat, whiteboard.

abusko
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex has made collaboration and communication extremely easy in my day to day duties.

malcolmnapolean
Level 1
Level 1

I'm learning Webex Ambassador - BlackRock

pawel.rychlik
Level 1
Level 1

I'm learning Webex Associate Ambassador - IT Admin

komaldeepsingh
Level 1
Level 1

WebEx is a powerful tool to collaborate with the people your work and the clients your serve, while in office or working remotely from an place.

francisco117
Level 1
Level 1

Webex has helped me in my daily communication and collaboration with my coworkers, it makes teamwork easier. In addition, Webex has excellent functions for calls and video conferencing. 

BiaMeslin
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is the most complete tool for collaboration en hybrid work! 

giulioilsaggio
Level 1
Level 1

i love webex

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.