Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Guys gretting   What is the connection style from Leaf101-102 to my dual 6509-VSS , where the access switches is connected , is it L3OUT connection from ACI Prospective   thanks all

Hi everyone,I have found, possibly, a bit of an issue.Our Cisco APIC use exclusively OOB management. In order to join the vCenter server to deploy magically the DVS, the APIC has no other choice but to use the OOB network.However, the vCenter server ...

Hi everyone,   I have found, possibly, a bit of an issue.   Our Cisco APIC use exclusively OOB management. In order to join the vCenter server to deploy magically the DVS, the APIC has no other choice but to use the OOB network.   However, the vCente...

Hi,   we are currently testing load and failover in an ACI Multi-Pod fabric using Spirent test center. Round about 1000 devices are emulated sending traffic back and forth. Everytime we start the test from scratch some of the flows (random ones, not ...