Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,Running ACI version 5.2(5c), and we have a set of C93180YC-FX Leafs that have 48 x 1/10/25gig ports, and they have the 6 x 40/100gig ports that the Cisco documentation says are "spine-facing ports" but the documentation also seems to imply ...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! APIC 6.0 simulator

Hello, I cannot ping the APIC simulator after assigning OOB ip address. The address is assigned to apic-eth1 and virtual switch is in promiscuous mode and all other setting set to accept. Any ideas how to get this to work? I am installing on ESXi hos...

mannycho by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed and configured ACI at one of our data centres and I now need to do the same at our secondary data centre using the back to back setup rather than IPN.  I was planning on connecting the spines up to our WAN routers and wondered if ...

JPC11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hai guys,   I have deploy ACI infrastructure on my customer, currently using network centric mode. Later, it will be converted to application centric mode. but i still confuse about the difference between network centric mode and application centric ...