Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a MAC address with two IPs (it's a Hyperflex Storage Controller VM). One of the IPs moves to another MAC (when the SCVM is shut down). I've set the ACI fabric to have IP aging enabled, so that when the IP moves, ACI sends out ARP requests for ...

Hello,We have DC1 and DC2(ACI fabric).DC1 and DC2 are connected through 2 x 10gig Dark fiber links.I have connected L2 switch(remote Location) in ACI fabric and running PVST for VLAN 90,91 and 200,Any STP configuration should be considered for this d...

Jaya_tv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Join Cisco experts for the exclusive look into Cisco #ACI capabilities with the NEW series of #ACI Ask the Experts sessions: http://cs.co/9009HL0PV Adapting to Changes: DevOps Trends and Cisco ACI April 26 Troubleshooting Best Practices: Multi-Site ...

Hi all, looking for advice on an issue that we facing for traffic visibility by connecting spine and leaf via 40G BiDi taps.This is the brief description of the issue.We are connecting ACI spine and leaf via NetScout tap as in attached picture.Spine ...

kishen32 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes