L3Out2 -> private network (vrf) green -> router 2

How to leaking between them ?

Please Advice

4 Replies 4

lpember
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ferdy,

Transit Routing between two VRFs in ACI is not supported at this time. You can refer to this guide for more info:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/aci/apic/sw/kb/b_KB_Transit_Routing.html#concept_CBBCBA5750D84E4BB49CD727FDCF547A

Is there a specific use-case you have for this? I suspect there are other ways for you to accomplish what you would like to do.

Hi Ipember,

Yes i have some case, i want design like this :

Server 1 -> epg 1 -> BD red -> vrf Red

Server 2 -> epg 2 -> BD white -> vrf white

L3Out 1 -> private network (vrf) blue -> router 1 -> internet 1

L3Out2 -> private network (vrf) green -> router 2 ->MPLS

My goal is server 1 and 2 can reach from internet and MPLS (visaversa) and all server in epg 1 and 2 can communicate

Can i deploy this design with cisco ACI ?

Please Advise

Regards

Hi ferdy,

Do the servers need to be in separate VRFs? From your example, it seems like you would be better served by putting everything in a single VRF on ACI. You can have 2 L3 External connections from VRF Red, and then all the BDs and EPGs reside in VRF Red. 

Hi,

yes i make separate the VRF between Productions and Development server and L3out i make separate because this is connections to external i.e another router for WAN and Internet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License