Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
devnetevents2
Level 5
Level 5

Join us on Friday, September 30th, 2016 for a full day of tutorials followed by a three tracks of talks on Saturday, October 1st, 2016. Madison PHP Conference in Madison, Wisconsin focuses on PHP and related web technologies. This event is organized by Madison PHP and is designed to offer something to attendees at all skill levels. It will be two days of networking, learning, sharing, and great fun!

Cisco DevNet tmero will be there presenting REST APIs!

Nom Nom: Consuming REST APIs

Feeling hungry? You've came to the right place! As APIs have become increasingly more important and popular in usage in the past few years in web development, it is important to understand the basics of what they are and why to use them. I will be going over the basics: The What's, Why's, Where's, and When's. You will learn the basics of REST APIs and I will show you how you can use POSTMAN to test making REST API calls. I will use Cisco's Spark and Tropo as use case examples of working with APIs.

Find out more and register

Event Visibility Public
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: