Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Heading not showing existing VLAN ID or Wireless Information

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Team,

When clicking on the "Network" Navigation option, I would be expecting it to show me the existing VLAN information on the recognised and discovered devices, instead, it shows me nothing. Am I missing something here on this one? Or am I doing something wrong that is preventing this information from showing up??

Please refer to screen shots.

Neither of the two options presents me with any information, rather it does allow me to configure new ones, though it would make more sense to me to show me what is there already so we avoid entering in duplicate information, and also help with planning out new configuration.

Could you please provide me with an update on this one so I can take any steps or measures to resolve the issue if it is not a bug.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are not doing anything wrong.  We are actually in the process of implementing this at the moment.  You can see this detail in the individual device detail pages now, but we all agree it needs to be shown on the network pages as well.  Watch this space.

Cheers,
Dave.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are not doing anything wrong.  We are actually in the process of implementing this at the moment.  You can see this detail in the individual device detail pages now, but we all agree it needs to be shown on the network pages as well.  Watch this space.

Cheers,
Dave.

OK I will watch this space... Just tell me when my eyes go square already :)

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *