Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cisco Moderador
Community Manager
Community Manager

On Tuesday July 13, 2021, you will see a slight change to the community login process.  After clicking Login, you must select your preferred login method.  Your choices are the traditional Cisco.com login or your Webex login.  You will then be taken to the associated login page. 

If you have any login issues, please notify us using the Community Feedback link at the bottom of any community page. 

Login.JPG

21 Comments
strfl89
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

can you provide the Integration ID for allowing usage of this Integration inside Control Hub?

Thx

onyegbadocu
Level 1
Level 1

i just logged in with my email address butt my subscriptions have disappeared

ken.stieers
Level 1
Level 1

So..   I logged in today and it lost my connection to my old account.

All of my history/points/yada yada... 

Can that be fixed?

Ken 

dhbrittin
Level 5
Level 5

All,

Your issues have been noted.  We are still in the process of deploying the change.  We'll update here when it's completed and would like you to try again.

Thanks!

onyegbadocu
Level 1
Level 1

ok

noted

Omar Guarisco
Level 1
Level 1

I've logged today and lost all my connections with my old account and all the stuff

The system recognize me as a new user also I was registered as first time in year 2000...

Please let me know how to fix it and regain access to my old account and its precious information...

is this perhaps related to the fact that on CCO is not anymore possible to login with username? my old account was associated to my CCO username and not my CCO email.???

BTW I've used the same process using my cisco.com account

jms.123
Level 1
Level 1

I too have just logged in and was prompted to create a new user and have now lost all connection to my old user. 

Jon Marshall 

dbrittin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@onyegbadocu and @ken.stieers  We are troubleshooting.  Please make sure you're logging in with the same account you normally use in the community.  Example, if you normally use your cisco.com account and you login with a Webex account, the system will see it as two different users.

jms.123
Level 1
Level 1

I tried to login with normal account but it prompted me to create new one and would not let me login until I created new account. 

Jon

jms.123
Level 1
Level 1

This is my original account if it helps - 

https://community.cisco.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/324049

which I can no longer access. 

Jon

dbrittin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Everyone, please try your old logins again and let us know the status here.  Please take care that the system doesn't automatically re-login under the new login.

Thanks,

Denise

chrisgoodrich
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting the same experience as others in this thread.  I made me create a brand new account even though I've been a member for many years. Hoping that this will be fixed transparently and it will add me previous account back.  As I was trying to sign up for one of the technical briefings (that you need to be a CCP member to view), and now it won't let me because it doesn't think I'm a member anymore.

dbrittin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chrisgoodrich Please try again now.

Hi @dbrittin 

It's working correctly again now.

thanks

dbrittin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Rob Ingram !!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: