Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

If customer require a network deployment, DNAC is deployed in data center, WLCs and CMXs are deployed different sites across country? How to plan and calculate the bandwidth of the wan link between them? Do we have the guide on this? How to plan and...

yaoszhan by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I'm following the guide of "Cisco DNA Center Automation and Assurance v1.3.1 for Partners - Instant Demo". On page 15 number 9, I can't find "iOS Analytics" option to the right of RF. On page 17, I can't find "intelligent capture" to the righ...

rwu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

need to reset switch Cisco 9300 to factory settings but i press the mode bottom when plug it in power and waited till i enter the enable mode in the switch and  nothing is happen , is there is steps to do reset 

When upgrading DNAC System platform in preparation to Upgrade to DNAC v1.3.3.3 System upgrade stops at 1% with the following error   Apr 08 16:15:19 maglev-master-1 maglev-hook-installer.sh[8459]: | 2020-04-08 16:15:19,133 | INFO   | 8475 | MainThrea...

juacosta by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes