Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have been reading the Cisco DNA Centre Cluster and High Availability guide and it states that three switches should be used for DNAC connectivity to maintain cluster availability. This is because a DNAC cluster can only manage a single node...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our company, we would like to extend DNA funcionality to support also older 3k series switches.To do that we have ordered DNA Add-on license for that kind of device, but here comes an issue. After migrating license to Smart Account and connecting ...

Jalo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DNA 1.3.1.x

Hi, folks.I am one of the lucky guys that were able to get the budget to buy a dnac appliance to evaluate sd-access and all the other fancy stuff .... :-)So I set the appliance up, everything seems to be running in order so far, exept for these two p...

dnac error message.jpg ise version.jpg dnac version.jpg

Hi I have a small SDA Lab with DNAC version 1.3.1.4I have a single Border/Control plane node that is connected to a Fusion router and out to the internet.  I cannot get out to the internet.When I created the Border/control plane switch I don't recall...

Transit-1.PNG

Dears,I have an issue during i try to upgrade system of the DNAC. The version of the DNA is 1.2.8.I have this error:System update failed during DOWNLOADED_SYSTEMUPDATER. Downloading systemUpdatePackage system-updater:1.1.0.754 failed And here is the ...