Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA Center for seperate network

missengineer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have question about DNA center. 

I have designed 2 seperate network with same Cisco products for different systems. But location will be same. I mean products will be on the same panel but connected system will be different. Supplier tells to us that we must use  2 DNA center for 2 seperate network because they are physically seperate. Is it necessary to use 2 DNA center? Can I manage  these networks with one DNA center?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @missengineer 

As long as they have connectivity of course you can. Even they were in different location.

You can create different sites and apply different network profiles to different sites.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi @missengineer 

As long as they have connectivity of course you can. Even they were in different location.

You can create different sites and apply different network profiles to different sites.

Hi Miranda,
You mean that I can manage my completely seperate network with 1 NMS system? Just 1 DNA server and software will be enough?
Am I right?

that´s right. Just to give you one example, I used to manage the DNAC for a bank with 4.000 branches and 50 corp buidings...all of them in the DNAC.

You just need to create different sites.  Each line in read below can be a physical location.

FlavioMiranda_0-1690236709402.png

Thank you very much Miranda for reply and shared pic.
It is clear now that you mean it doesnt matter how many I have different Cisco device and seperate network. We can create site on DNAC for each them. So 1 DNAC is enough.

It is. You will be required more server if you infrastructure grows too much and you end up having a hundreds of sites.