Cisco Champions are vocal customers, partners and consultants who love to discuss technology and share what they’ve learned with others. It is a global group who have a strong social presence or another form of influence within the IT community. This program is open to individual Cisco enthusiasts who:
- Love learning and sharing their knowledge
- Have Cisco-related expertise or interest
- Choose to actively participate in conversations relevant to Cisco and the IT industry
- Have a strong social media presence or other form of influence in the IT community
Cisco reserves the final right to select Cisco Champion status for an individual at its sole discretion.
The Cisco Champion program is Cisco's premier community for engaging and nurturing technical influencers throughout the year. Cisco Champions sign an NDA and are invited to learn about pre-launch technologies.
They are given the opportunity to give feedback across the technology spectrum - from beta and message testing, feedback sessions, and in a Webex Teams space. They can also co-host episodes of Cisco Champion Radio where they ask the questions they and their peers actually have. Cisco Champions have also experienced personal and career growth through blogging club and other educational activities.
Cisco Champions is a global program covering the full breadth of solutions and architectures in the Cisco ecosystem. The Cisco Champions of 2020 were from 50+ countries, across all verticals, and represented over 200 companies.
Membership as a Cisco Champion lasts for one year. Applications will open in November and candidates can apply and can nominate peers for consideration in the program.
As a Cisco Champion you have the opportunity to
- Participate in early field trials and beta tests.
- Influence direction and messaging for products and solutions through feedback sessions.
- Gain insight into upcoming announcements through pre-briefings.
- Enhance your Cisco Live experience with backstage tours, roadmap sessions, podcasts and more.
- Engage with other Champions in an exclusive Cisco Champion Webex Teams chat room.
- Learn tips and tricks to improve social media presence, learning sessions in the Champions blogging club.
- Participate in Cisco Champion Radio – a podcast created with Cisco Champs and Cisco guests on tech topics.
- Contribute to Cisco's blogging platform.
Activities are not just limited to this – we are always thinking of new ideas to engage our Champs more.
Hello, I hope I am in the right place. I am new to networking, and I've been looking for this community for a week after hearing about it on the Cisco Podcast. Can someone help me understand logical vs physical addressing? I am currently taking the ...
Dear I have an ASR9910 router with 4.4KW power modulewhen wiring a single source the command #shwo environement power-supply# gives me input only 2,2Kw (in my exemple I have 3 power modules with 4,4kw for each one)is that to have 4,4Kw I have to wire...
My employer used to use webex, in internal meetings (someone within the organization sets up a webex meeting) my name shows up correctly, however when someone outside of the organization schedules a meeting it seems webex uses a different account for me a...
Hi All,TopologyERSPAN source Site A----(SP Network)--------Site B (Erspan destination- ( Nexus device) ) I know we can apply ACL on ERSPAN source session only. But my requitement is to configure ACL at ERSPAN destination session end. ...
A short while ago I was looking for a website that offered me some edginess in my web-surfing experience, and I couldn't find one. I'm always on the run and don't like being interrupted, and I used to surf the Internet in plain sight because it was dark o...