Cisco Cloud Service Router (CSR) for Public Cloud Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

CSRHi Team, Greetings! I have few queries regarding license for Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR) 1000V - Security Pkg. Max Performance (sold by Cisco Systems, Inc.).1. What is the licensing model for Cisco Router? 2. How can we re-use/setup the same...

I made an IPsec tunnel between our CSR 1000v (AWS) and the LTE service provider router (ASR) and I can ping both sides of Tunnel with the following architecture: |<---> internet <---> 134.231.4.100 web server CSR 1000v: |GigabitEthernet1 12...

Toplogy: https://imgur.com/wl6c58ETool Used: Cisco Packet TracerScenario:NAT for hosts in any of the VLANs of Layer3-Switch not working.Ping requests reaches outside server, but NAT is not working so ISP Router can't route the request back to ASA (be...

Cisco ios-xr router using CLI:RP/0/RP0#show versionThu Nov 25 07:53:59.103 UTCCisco IOS XR Software, Version 6.5.32.11ICopyright (c) 2013-2020 by Cisco Systems, Inc.RP/0/RP0#runThu Nov 25 07:54:05.231 UTC[xr-vm_node0_RP0_CPU0:~]$dfFilesystem 1K-block...

I tried to evaluate Cisco CSR 1000v in AWS but failed to provision the EC2 instance. Error message is about "The seller has not made this product available in the geo location associated with your customer account." What is this restriction?How do I ...

Hi allOur CSR1000v HA in azure stopped working so I decided to rebuild it based on my notes from our previously working configurationI destroyed and rebuilt guestshellBut when I try to install the HA package within I get this error [guestshell@guests...

HI All ,  Recently the vulnerbality management solution of our security team has scanned the public IP of our cisco csr 1000v router and observed that we have the self signed certificate on our csr VM. They have advised the installation of a valid ca...