Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using the Python ImcSDK to set multiple BIOS parameters

Hi,

I´m trying to use the Python ImcSDK to set multiple BIOS parameters in one single API-method call.

I`ve seen that the UcsSdk UcsHandle have StartTransaction and CompleteTransaction methods, but I can't find similar functionality in the ImcSdk. Is there another way that will result in a XML request similar to this (where "biosSettings" have children):

<configConfMo dn="sys/rack-unit-1/bios/bios-settings"

inHierarchical="true" cookie="1379605932/898925a0-e6be-16be-922b-5bfca0114ca4">

<inConfig

<biosSettings>

<biosVfCPUPerformance dn="sys/rack-unit-1/bios/bios-settings

/CPU-Performance" vpCPUPerformance="enterprise"/>

<biosVfCPUPowerManagement dn="sys/rack-unit-1/bios/bios-settings

/CPU-PowerManagement" vpCPUPowerManagement="energy-efficient"/>

</biosSettings>

</inConfig>

</configConfMo>

I`m currently only able to update a single parameter at a time like this:

h.SetImcManagedObject(None, classId="biosVfCPUPerformance", dumpXml=True, params={BiosVfCPUPerformance.DN:'sys/rack-unit-1/bios/bios-settings/CPU-Performance', BiosVfCPUPerformance.VP_CPUPERFORMANCE:BiosVfCPUPerformance.CONST_VP_CPUPERFORMANCE_HPC})

mnw-mb-ph-wrkr-01.mnw.no ====> <?xml version="1.0" ?><configConfMo cookie="1407184536/ae71faaa-ffd3-1fd3-8024-f4b4c07a6a1c" dn="sys/rack-unit-1/bios/bios-settings/CPU-Performance" inHierarchical="false"><inConfig><biosVfCPUPerformance dn="sys/rack-unit-1/bios/bios-settings/CPU-Performance" status="modified" vpCPUPerformance="hpc"/></inConfig></configConfMo>

mnw-mb-ph-wrkr-01.mnw.no <==== <configConfMo dn="sys/rack-unit-1/bios/bios-settings/CPU-Performance" cookie="1407184536/ae71faaa-ffd3-1fd3-8024-f4b4c07a6a1c" response="yes">

<outConfig>

<biosVfCPUPerformance dn="sys/rack-unit-1/bios/bios-settings/CPU-Performance" vpCPUPerformance="hpc" status="modified" ></biosVfCPUPerformance></outConfig>

</configConfMo>

0 Replies 0

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer