Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Routing

Hello, I have a subnet of 1024 hosts. I have to categorize these hosts like 512+512. The first 512 host for a particular area and the other for another area. Moreover, the first 512 host can only access to a particular network and the 2nd 512 host ca...

mnijhum by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

push configration to 3rd party device is supported on DNAC version1.3

Hi,Team and expert:    now DNAC 1.3 is officailly released. and DNA multi vendor support SDK have new feature for support push configration to 3rd party device is supported on DNAC version1.3.    but I develop and test tthis feature for huawei switch...

daxu2 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

[Bug]CPU/Memory/Temperature assurance information can not be show on Device assurance on version 1.2.8 or higher

CPU/Memory/Temperature assurance information can not be show on Device assurance,because Huawei switch can not be found on “monitored” and “unmonitored” device. This issue I still found in version 1.2.8 or higher and report to all of you, when I do...

daxu2 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Template-programmer Deploy not working on DNAC in devnet lab

Hi, I'm DNC-C training module.I'm doing Template-programmer lab and the script apply_template.py  is not working.  500 server error.I don't know what the version of DNA-C in devnet sandbox.  (venv) MacBookPro:template-prg$ ./apply_template.py Traceba...

Unable to retrieve details of multiple network devices due to threshold

Hi Team I am working on Network Details (URL below) API of DNA-C to retrieve health parameters of each device in my network. URL- https://10.6.1.25/dna/intent/api/v1/device-detail?timestamp={0}&searchBy={1}&identifier=macAddress  .API gives error (RE...

pgdev by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco DNA Center API -- Problems creating Buildings SITEs

I open this discussion because I have detected a serious problem on the API of the DNA Center product. When I try to create a Building with the next JSON:{"type": "building","site": {"area": {"name": "Barcelona","parentName": "Catalunya"},"building":...