Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco DNA Center Pre-Deployment Questionnaire

Hi all,

Is there any DNA Center SD ACCESS Pre-Deployment Questionnaire / Check list available ?. 

Thank you

7 Replies 7

Hi Balaji,  this doc is more in details, I need a questionnaire / check list doc when I have call with customers interested in DNA Center, like what's your current inventory, how many devices, ….etc. etc. .. 

Contact Cisco sales or partner who can offer these services, this is more of the pre-sale question rather technical i guess here.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I work for a partner and we are looking for pre-sale pre-deployment doc for DNA like more HLD. 

if you are a partner then look into sales connect, there are several documents under content. just search for SDA

-hope this helps-

ammahend
VIP
VIP

is this is a presales engagement or pre-deployment engagement, has the customer already purchased into SDA solution ?

if its Presales, At a high level you can start with following, also go through the links balaji sent (at least the prerequisite section if you cant review all)

- Verify inventory to ensure SD-ACCESS readiness, there use to be a readiness tool also, i cant find it now.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/Website/enterprise/sda_compatibility_matrix/index.html

- make sure L3 is available till access.

- make sure WAN and ISP support jumbo frame or atleast 1550 or above MTU

- ask if they are doing SDA for wired and wireless both.

- make sure they have ISE and the license is same for base and plus (now new names, but the logic is same)

- make sure they know why they want to go to SDA, i know a few customer who went for SDA because they heard in Cisco Live or someone sold them, but that's not reason enough in my opinion. by doing SDA you are changing how you have been doing routing/switching from last 20 years, so understanding interworking of SDA is important before jumping to SDA.

- ask what their knowledge around VXLAN, ISIS, trustsec, when things work its easy to manage through DNAC when they dont work, you will need these skills to troubleshoot.

- the deployment I think has a limitation of 100k endpoints, don't know if that changed recently.

- make sure they are willing to invest in detailed POC before they invest into SDA.

these are few to start with.

-hope this helps-
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: