Views
Helpful
Replies

Maglev CLI - scattered prompt

pielunswe
Beginner
Beginner

Hi!

Need some advice regarding scattered promt when login to maglev @ 2222 from computers. Can not type anything and no other command (eg. ctrl + keys) works. Maybe some one knows any command to test?   (have tried with putty, securcrt, terminal and some other app) I do have access to CIMC and the KVM where it seems to be normal promt for maglev if I can restart any service.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

pieterh
VIP
VIP

if this was serial connection I'd expect data/bit/parity do not match , but this is telnet/SSH
either your terminal setting is not set to ANSI or VT-100,
or the maglev does not detect the setting of your terminal program properly

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have not seen this issue, but here are two examples when using iTerm2 & secureCRT applications on a MAC device.

macosx-iterm2_01.pngSecureCRT_01.pngSecureCRT_02.png

in terraterm try different settings in this item->  I think  setting CR+LF when receiving (unix-style) new-line wil improve your output

pieterh_0-1707752353741.png

pielunswe
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,
Thanks for reply. Tried the examples you gave guys but no luck. It's from multiple computers as well, with same settings that worked before. So I suspect DNA side, but unsure what to do. Restart any service related to "maglev"...if there is any....    

What is your current Catalyst Center Release version?

pielunswe
Beginner
Beginner

2.3.5.5.  DN2 XL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: