Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,   Does anybody know if there is any way to create a demo Intersight account associated with my CCO ID?   I have a production Intersight account and created a separate one for a dCloud demo, now can't delete the second/demo account.   Many thanks ...

ataylor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I configured IP Access Management in Intersight. I limited it to 1 ip address.I was surprised when I tested login to Intersight from not allowed/trusted ip address. Window showed this message:Your IP address 'x.x.x.x' is not in the list of truste...

Risko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are repurposing the Hyperflex Servers in our environment and we need to do a cleanup to release the disks. We are doing bare metal installs of Ubuntu on the nodes. I was in touch with TAC and they suggested this. The device in UCS Manager was clai...

Hi, Based on the information we got, cisco intersight supports (integrated with) UCS C-series rack servers, but not yet with B-series (B200 and B480 blades).  Can you pl. confirm/comment if this is true?  If so any timeline for B-series support. Than...

vankadari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes