cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

vipdinner-clus2019_300x250.png

The Cisco Designated VIP dinner at Cisco Live San Diego was the largest attended event since it started in 2011. It has been amazing to be able to meet all the Cisco Community and Cisco Learning Designated VIPs attending Cisco Live San Diego.

Thank you all for making the effort to attend. The appreciation dinner took place at one of the best places in San Diego, barleymash. I loved the interaction and the stories you all shared. 

We had Hall of Fame members Chris DerenPeter Paluch, and Scott Fella, Cisco Community VIPs Anthony HollowayDamien MillerDaniel OrdonezFrancesco MolinoJonathan SchulenbergKarsten Iwen, Mareen MahoneyPaul HafermanRahul GovindanRasika Nayanajith, and Srinivasan Kilambi; Cisco Learning VIPs: Daniel DibDavid Peñaloza, Mark Holm, and Micheline Murphy. Former Cisco Learning VIPs Riikka Sihvonen and Elvin Arias (now Cisco Employees.) From Cisco we also had a great attendance: VP Tony Colon (head of CX Product Development), VP Karthik Chakkarapani (VP CX Digital Transformation), Theresa Verba. From Cisco learning: VP Mike Adams, Dir Makarand Chitale, Mgr. Ranjeev Mahindru, Matt Saunders, Susan Shaw, Elaine Lopes, Rigo Villa, Angela Mendoza, and Angie Marquez, From Cisco Community, Sr. Dir. Steve Cox (CX), Dir. Monica Koedel, Denise Brittin, and myself.

image.png

The party had the traditional raffle. This time we had five prices, from a Garmin watch to a mini iPad, and some Bose speakers and earbuds. Congratulations to all the winners.

Scott FellaScott Fella Chris DerenChris Deren Daniel DibDaniel Dib

David PeñalozaDavid Peñaloza Anthony HollomanAnthony Holloman

The evening ended with a surprised happy birthday to Peter Paluch! Thanks to David Peñaloza for the delicious cake

Many thanks to Angela Mendoza for selecting such a nice place for the dinner.

I hope all of you are enjoying the Conference and don't forget to visit the Customer Connection. Cisco CX Labs, and Certifications booths, all located in the World of Solutions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: