Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have recently upgraded Cisco ASR 920 from IOS (asr920-universalk9_npe.16.09.03.SPA.bin) to IOS (asr920-universalk9_npe.03.18.06.SP.156-2.SP6-ext.bin). Upgrade went successfully but router keeps on complaining with below messages in logsNov 7 ...

Hi Cisco Community, This is my first post and I'm an accidental ASA 'administrator' so please be 'gentle' :). I've setup about a half a dozen ASAs in the past (mainly using the ASDM) and that's about it. I just started configuring a brand new ASA 551...

BoSa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco Nexus running the old version exposed to security vulnerability. Planning to upgrade it to newer version.Current version 5.2(1)N1(4)Target version 7.3(7)N1(1b) I went through below URL, but couldn't make the right upgrade path and but...

I'm trying to configure the Smart Software Manager satellite to use LDAP instead of local accounts, but I can't get this to work at present. There aren't any logs that I can see in the GUI to help with, my settings are below can anyone see what I am ...

gyro885 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes