Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM/Jabber SSO with Azure

mikee2112
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a customer looking to use SSO for Jabber running 12.5 CUCM/IM&P. The customer does not have LDAP integration. Although I've configured SSO with AD, on both occasions they were integrated with LDAP. I've read through the documentation, and it's not 100% clear if you do or don't need it. Has anyone done this?

SAML SSO Deployment Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Applications, Release 12.5(1) - SAML-Based SSO Solution [Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)] - Cisco

SAML SSO Microsoft Azure Identity Provider - Cisco

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In short: Only LDAP users in CUCM can use SSO.
If the customer doesn't want LDAP integration in CUCM, then you cannot have SSO.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

b.winter
VIP
VIP

I don't know, to what the question "...it's not 100% clear if you do or don't need it. Has anyone done this?" refers to exactly.
But you need LDAP users in the system, for SSO to work for those users (which is already in the link you posted):

bwinter_1-1709218027526.png

mikee2112
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I read that, so is that saying user, can either be local users or have LDAP integration?

Sorry, to clear it up, the customer does not want LDAP integration.

In short: Only LDAP users in CUCM can use SSO.
If the customer doesn't want LDAP integration in CUCM, then you cannot have SSO.

Thanks