This tool helps to validate "SIP Profile Configuration (SIP Normalisation)".
This eliminates the need of setting up real devices or generating real calls to test SIP normalization feature.
Its takes the input as sip profile configuration and the SIP Message, The result is the modified sip message as per the input sip profile. This tools also provides a comparative result with the input message to clearly identify the difference in the output message after the modification.
An additional option “ADD INBOUND MESSAGE FOR COPY LIST” can be used for using the copy list functionality of the sip profile. It provides another input window for the incoming SIP message which can be used to copy any of the value from the incoming message and use it as a peer header to modify the sip message.
Key Features of the tool,
1. Applicable for Cisco SIP Gateway and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
2. Inbound copy-profile feature support
3. Real-time config editing and validation
4. Simple and friendly user interface
5. Output SIP message with changes highlighted
Tool supports 2 input modes
SIP Profile config and SIP Message
SIP Profile config and SIP Message with optional 'Input copy-profile'