Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: David McMillan on 28-09-2012 04:16:20 PM
I was about to sit down and attempt to write an IP Phone app to display the current open/close status of the various stock markets throughout the world and thought I would ask if anyone has an app like that already or something similar?  Thanks.

Subject: Re: New Message from David McMillan in IP Phone Services (IPPS) - IP Phone
Replied by: PRANJOL SAIKIA on 29-09-2012 01:48:00 AM
Please checkout "Mars Web Flash" application from Parsec (www.parsec-tech.com) which does the same as required.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

-----Original Message-----
From: Cisco Developer Community Forums <cdicuser@developer.cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:16:32
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com<cdicuser@developer.cisco.com>
Reply-To: "cdicuser@developer.cisco.com" <cdicuser@developer.cisco.com>
Subject: New Message from David McMillan in IP Phone Services (IPPS) - IP
Phone Services Questions: Stock market status

David McMillan has created a new message in the forum "IP Phone Services Questions": -------------------------------------------------------------- I was about to sit down and attempt to write an IP Phone app to display the current open/close status of the various stock markets throughout the world and thought I would ask if anyone has an app like that already or something similar?  Thanks.
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link: or simply reply to this email.
Comments
farwaarubab
Level 1
Level 1

I can suggest a few resources that can help you stay up-to-date with the latest information:

1. Financial news websites: Websites like Bloomberg, Reuters, and CNBC provide up-to-date news and analysis of the stock market.

2. Stock market indices: The major stock markets indices, such as the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, and Nasdaq Composite, are widely followed and can give you an idea of the overall direction of the stock market.

3. Brokerage apps: Brokerage apps like Robinhood, E-Trade, and TD Ameritrade offer real-time stock market data and news, as well as access to trading platforms.

4. for the stock Average Calculator, you can calculate the profit and loss of stock for any company shares. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links