Comments
kvancoil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Comments
joe_sinclair
Level 1
Level 1

I tried the tool it works great, except I see an amber warning triangle next to the section "General Information" but I don't see any details below indicating what the warning is about:

I've redacted identifying information from the image

steen.nielsen
Level 1
Level 1

Can this tool be used with CUBE as well ? Conductors is used with Spark Hybrid integration, correct ?

kvancoil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

At the moment we don't have support here for CUBE, in our next release we are planning to add CUCM and Cisco Meeting Server support. We are already working on CUBE support but it is not finished yet.

Hoke Kristyanto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

great tool, really appreciate your effort, guys! 

For some reason the tab "available files" is always empty (since last Friday 30/06) no matter how many files I have uploaded. Is there anything I need to configure? Thanks!

Regards
Hoke

kvancoil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hoke,

Could you check again now, we just pushed a fix for an issue that could cause this. If the issue is still present please contact me so we can get this fixed for you.

Best Regards,

Kristof

Not applicable

Hi 

i am having the same issue, when i include the TCP dump, it start the upload then there is no available file to Analyse.

is there anything i could do to solve that ?

Regards

Idris

dbistline
Level 4
Level 4

I have not used the tool in a few months, but now when I try to analyse logs I am able to upload files but receive the attached error when selecting files and clicking analyse. I tired with 8.6.1 and 8.9.1 logs. Any idea why it is not recognizing the logs?

kvancoil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The files you are trying to upload are not supported, we require the diagnostic log archive that you download from the web admin.

Could you give that a try and let us know?

Thanks,

Kristof

Not applicable

Hi Kristof 

i did upload diagnostic log archive (including the TCP dump) from the web admin, but once the upload finished i get no file to analyse, however when i exclude the TCP dump, the analyse works correctly. 

do you have any fix for that ?

Regards 

Idris

Hi All,

i have used this Tool a while, but no i have a problem with an B2B Call. On Trace File is ca. 6 MB, which i could upload and analyze, the other is ca. 18 MB and after the Upload it doesn't show up. I tried several Browsers, every time the same, it tooks some time to Upload, but no new File shows up.

Is there any way to delete old files? IT shows me 7 Files, but i can't delete the old ones.

I also have an Problem with the New CollabEdge validator. It shows me an error at the IM&P, the last two steps, Problem with "VTG-Token"but now advise to fix this. I searched all Documents i got, but nothing helped.

Kind regards

Benjamin

gabriel.caclin
Level 4
Level 4

Hi!

It looks the tool is not able to load the logs in CSA.

I upload Expresway diagnostic logs, it load, but never display them in the "available files" sections.

Try with several pc and browser, same issue.

Bug?

Thanks

Jon Clark1
Level 1
Level 1

Need help. Cannot get CSA to do something with the files available!!! At first the files were not available. I read on the forum to remove the TCP Dump checkbox so I did and now they show in the available section! 

However, no matter what I do I cannot get the Run Analysis to do anything after it spins and spins.  Just goes back to the normal screen showing all files available.

I only have the pcaps selected.  No luck.

Helpppppp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: