Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

118 Posts

Hybrid Work

The place to discuss the new Hybrid Work offers for work from Home, work from Office and Software Of...

6 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

UCCE 11.6 Windows Server Version Upgrade?

Hello Cisco heroes, I have a question. There is a customer using UCCE version 11.6. The Windows server inside is running on 2012 version. However, due to EOS, the customer is considering a version upgrade and is asking if they can upgrade the Windows...

CDR User Report Error

Hello,I'm trying to get usage reports in CDR to help determine which users are still using their phones.  When trying to run user reports in CDR, I receive the below error when I choose view report or send report.I have 2 CUCM servers (1 publisher, 1...

userid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Migrate license from BE6K to "large" CUCM

Hello community, I have two questions: - Am I right that running BE6K on a "third party" VMWare platform is still not supported ? - If the answer to question above is "no" than what options do we have to migrate the BE6K (licenses) of a customer to a...

Cisco phone renew DHCP IP

Hi everyone I have a problem with the DHCP server. I created a DHCP server in the Catalyst 9400 for a VoIP Vlan. Everything works, but when I restart the phone, it takes a new address.Why ? I attach the DHCP configuration: ! ip dhcp excluded-address ...

vin.marco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mividas Video Solution as an alternative of Cisco TMS

Last year, Cisco announced the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) and Exchange Integration (XE). As an alternative Cisco recommends the plus partner VQ Communications and Synergy Sky. Recently I discov...

connect-login.jpg core-rooms.jpg insight-stats2.jpg
Meddane by VIP
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Cisco CUCM Integration with Imagicle UC Suite

Create two SIP Trunk Security Profiles to listen on different SIP port for Call Recording 5070 and Auto Attendant 5062. Create two SIP Profiles. Create two SIP Trunk. The first SIP Trunk will be used for Call Recording, use 5070 as the destinati...

Meddane_0-1710928310661.png Meddane_1-1710928310666.jpeg Meddane_2-1710928310670.jpeg Meddane_3-1710928310675.jpeg
Meddane by VIP
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

play announcement while no one answers

Hello Cisco Community,in our enviroment we are using CUCM, CUC, and UCCX running 12.5. I have the following request which I'm not sure Cisco can fulfill. That's why I'm writing here.I have a hunt pilot which alerts some phones. I want to play an anno...

ilmatte by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP phone emulator for CUCM

Is there any software to emulate IP phone services, like IP communicator was? I would like to test CUCM phone services like extension mobility, provisioning, phone migration etc. IP communicator was excellent software for that. Jabber is good, but wi...

Kert by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes