Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

92 Posts

Hybrid Work

The place to discuss the new Hybrid Work offers for work from Home, work from Office and Software Of...

3 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

CUIC - Default Filter

Hi, we have CUIC 12.5(1) and we would like extract from the database the default filter of the reports. From the table cuicreport we get the value of the column defaultfilterid but we don't find the table where is define the value of defaultfilterid....

vrf aware dns for sip calls

Hello, on our SBC, I want to have a sip trunk to our partner. I had configured this over ipv4 and this worked perfect. Now our partner wants us to do send the calls to the DNS name of their SBC's so they can add and remove SBC's if needed, without ha...

Djeten by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM 12.5 Certificate SHA384 Support

Hi, We have a Callmanager/Unity 12.5 and are signing the Tomcat and Callmanager certificates & Unity Tomcat. In the CSR request we only get the options for SHA256  (or SHA 1). The companies CA only supports SHA384 and nothing lower. I'd be a bit nerv...

rchaseling by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 6861 ringer hearing problem

I have a cisco 6861 and when out on the shop floor working with noisy machinery i cant hear it ring in the office, so i either need a loud ringer attached to it or a bluetooth headset attaching to it that alerts me when its ringing. ive tried chattin...

Call Recording server decommissioning

Hi Guys, we are currently running cisco quality management on a dedicated VM. We are now going to move away from cisco entirely and I want to know what the best practice would be to still have access to those soon to be archived calls? We could in th...

fukimo by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CISCO CS-CAM-PTZ4K= Camera

When one buys a CISCO CS-CAM-PTZ4K= Camera, does the serial number on the box and on the back of the camera match the serial number found on the inside of the camera? 

CUCM 11.5 SIP Trunk Status OID

Hello Everyone, I want to send an SNMP Trap.  That's SIP Trunk Status Also, I would like to get the result value return to SNMP Get. Does anyone know the OID for SIP Trunk Status? Or does CUCM send SNMP Trap message if SIP Trunk status is no service?

ONE WAY AUDIO ISSUE

Dear Community,I have a one way audio scenario on hard phones but soft phones on the same location dont have an issue. Where could I start tshooting this? Inbound calls dont have an issue just outbound.I have a third party gateway not the cisco route...

isaaco001 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: