Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

74 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

CUCCX Editor Agent Queue Logic Scripting

Hello, I have a supervisor requesting that we change the queue logic currently written in their script.  Right now they have an if-then statement in place that determines how to handle the call if the number of agents logged in is less than or equal ...

jdp22 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 12.5 SU2 script cannot upload prompts

Customer has a script that was previously working that is now failing.  Script is properly logging in and authenticating as a user with administrative credentials.  Stepping through the script a line at a time, the authentication succeeds, but the up...

PRI EI CARD

Hi champs, i am trying the add the NIM-2MFT-T1/E1 card in the CUCM (12.5) and the CARD is installed in 4451X. I configured SIP Trunk between CUCM and VG4451. i can only add the FXO/FXS Card in the CUCM which is showing in the Module 0 is there any co...

CUCM 14 OS Password Recovery Procedure

Hi All, One of my colleagues installed CUCM 14 using Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_14.0.1.10000-20.sha512.iso. However, during the install he forgot the CUCM Administrator Account password for login in to Cisco Unified OS Administration, Disaster Recovery...

a.ajiboye by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME SIP Configuration

Hi everyone, Does anyone encounter call routing issue on CME CISCO2911/K9?Need help on our CME were using CISCO2911/K9. We've already setup the local DN and on our IP Phone. All of them are working internally. But when we've try to call outbound and ...

CVP VXML License Inquiry

Hello Cisco Lovers ! I've two questions regarding CVP VXMLconsider we have a UCCE 12.5 solution with CVP 12.5  1- If there is a 30 self-service licensed ports, Is there is any way to prevent CVP to exceed these license and not enter out-of-compliance...

Licenses on UCCX publishier after adding subscriber node

Hello everyoneWe deployed the publilshier UCCX node with licenses (actually it was restored from the archive, but subscriber node image was broken),and we 're going to deploy UCCX subscriber node from scratch (from the same version image), and I want...

Resolved! Media forking to multiple recorders

Hi, We are configuring media forking on our CUBE to record all SIP calls to an external recorder. We are using media classes with media recording dia-peer. This is working fine when we record to 1 external recorder (SIP signaling and RTP streams are ...

Monitoring IP Phone state using API

Hello, How can i obtain ip phone current state (Not in call, Currently In call, how long he is in call etc) Ive tried to look into RisPort70 API but apparently he doesnt return this kind of info. Thanks. 

CISCO 8865NR

We officially swapped over from REDCOM to CUCM on SIPR last night.  All of our phones registered and function as intended except for one, a 8865NR cisco phone.  The other phones that we have are 7942, 1945, and 7965s.  The phone functions normally bu...

Resolved! CUCM backup

Hello, running CM version is12.5.1 Please explain what components of the CM are backed up, when sellecting every of the following 'features':UCMCDR_CARPLMIM_AND_PRESENCE Also, in a cluster of CM and IMP nodes, the configuration for the back up is don...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: