Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'd like to have a CCX script utilize REST API to gather and then modify phone attributes in CUCM. I've successfully done this for Meeting Server however, CUCM uses SOAP which throws a monkey wrench in my brain. My settings (which fail) in the REST s...

After a CUCM IP address change of I have followed the documented procedure here - Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration and Operations Guide, Release 11.6(1) - Update Unified CM IP Address Change in Unified CCX [Cisco Unified Contact Ce...

dbooth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are in the process of renewal our UCCX and we I'm trying to understand below UCCX lic points to determine our needs .- What is Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat ?- what is Cisco Unified CCX Maximum Agents and how i cant calculate our needs or how ...

assers001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI., We  have a UCCE v12.6 environment. I had a request to increase the Short Call timer from 5 to 20s. I did this through Config Mgr> System Info. Also looked at the CUCM PG and our "Abandon call wait time" is already set to 20s. VRU PGs are set to ...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All I have a users who started seeing  agents across multiple departments for their Summary Report in Finesse after being given access to pull reports from CUIC.  Where do I go to limit their views? Thanks in advance!!!