Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

PG is unable to establish relation with one of the CVP server. It is as if it connects to VRU and it drops the connection with a protocol error. has anyone else ran into a similar situation before. I have checked the config multiple times and nothing...

Hi(Sorry for my english, i'm a french guy)I'm trying to reset my phone because the screen is black. I unplug it, plug it back on, hold the # button, but the speaker button light up instead of the two button beside the screen. So i'm not a...

fb_webuser by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I have a callback script and it works fine. The problem is that in UCCX reports i see that actually connected call is "dequeued" instead of "handled".  When agents becomes available call is going from Queued state to Selected. How to ...

Genadi_1-1698837299098.png Genadi_0-1698837137665.png
Genadi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have CVP 12.6,VVB 12.6 with UCCE 12.6 solution. If we have any missing audio prompt, the system giving exception error.badfetch.http leading to call disconnection and from CVP iis log we could confirm the audio URL return 404 error code. How w...

I have an agent that is shown as having 2 RoNA calls in CUIC on 8/14/23, as well as RoNA Not Ready time, but when I look in the HDS, I do not see the two RoNA events on that date.  When searching further back, I see no issues until 3/28/23.  The RoNA...

Hello,  Just seeing if anyone has got the Threshold rule to work on Webex Contact Center? I simply want an email notification if there are not any Agents logged in.  But I have been messing with this for a while and it simply does not seem to work fo...

kgroves42_0-1698316789664.png
kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes