Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does CCX 12.5 require license for HA (Cluster two nodes) or not? as from CCW (A-flex-CC), i can only find the below: A-FLEX-05-12.5-K9On-Premises UCCX Std & Prem Media Kit v12.5A-FLEX-PJX-SVR12.5On-Premises UCCX Standard & Premium Server v12.5 (incl ...

Hello, I have a script on UCCX that has a HTTP trigger. Our monitoring system will trigger the script in case of an emergency outside office hours, and the script will look up the number of an engineer on duty and will start a call to inform him of t...

Djeten_1-1695814172554.png Djeten_0-1695814145160.png
Djeten by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I'm planning to implement UCCX having the publisher and subscriber in different locations (Geographically) in different cities. I would like to know what would happen if the connection between these 2 locations went down for long time (24-48 hou...

Hello Experts ,Good Morning!!!I have attached the sql Queriy for PQ Based reports , which has default 20 sec SLA, the requirments is need to make 10 sec in the same SQL is that is possible ? if not how we can make 10 secs SLA report? would be great i...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My UCCX Publisher crashed and I installed a new one from scratch and copy all script from old UCCX to new UCCX. The version of old UCCX was 11.6.2.10000 ES08 and new version is 11.6.2.10000. After about 12 hours an alert appear in RTMT that th...

Hi,I'm arrived in new company and i need to update call flow of my call-center. I think, i'm using this script to do call flow and i would like to do somes changes.Currently, we play message "JouerMessageRegulier"  before entering queue and i would l...