Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, We need to configure additional NTP servers to our UCCX servers. I understand this is one of the parameters that will change the license mac on the server and force us to contact Cisco to rehome our license. Can anyone, that has done this befo...

Jesse3620 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having an issue where supervisors are seeing all queues in Finesse. I've come across this document https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118823-technote-uccx-00.html, but it doesn't...

BoBo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find the downloadable file to upgrade from  Real Time Monitoring Tool for CUIC 11.6 to version 12.6 but I cannot see to find it. Can someone advise where to find this?anyone know where I could find this ?

Mary C by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anybody assist how to get a data from the database and interact with IVR system.I have a to create an IVRflow where I need to get a flag value from database and based on that value I need to make a decision flowAttached the snapshot of the flow...

Resolved! Get Caller ID CSQ

Is there a document someone can follow how to setup these scripts?  I pieced together a simple script.  I am stuck trying to get the caller id, calling number, contact info to show up for the agent.I am not sure if this correct.  I created string var...

MrButton_0-1676407388227.png MrButton_1-1676407427165.png
MrButton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allI need to have an idea about my task and i can't start from where i connected my UCCX with my database client needs to classify the callers by his number if this number is VIP he will go to VIP queue and if he's normal client he will go to t...