Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, Based on current analysis (v10.5), it seems like using PQ will not have the same level of details reporting that we are used to when using SG based routing. All Router_Queue_Interval looks to be the replacement for Skill_Group_Interval (For a...

HiI want to evaluate the length of a string so that I can change the call flow dependent on the length of the phone number that's detected.E.g. Calls from Calling NumberString Length123441779850178212345611 Once the length of the variable is set, I c...

Hi,We have our UCCX primary,cucm pub,cucm sub1 in data centre-1. Agents are also working only out of date center-1 using cisco hard phones. UCCX secondary and cucm sub2 are available in data center-2. In the event of a power failure in data centre-1 ...

prakashar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been working on  a script and have few questions to ask---My script does the following-call in queue--> 15 sec delay-->MoH-->another 15 sec delay (loop count 2 is TRUE)-->Menu-->Press 1 for VM accessCall Redirect to VM pilot number.The l...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During CUCM PG installation we specify the IP of the CUCM that PG would be talking to. One per PG.  Say PG1A to CUCM1 and PG1B to CUCM2   A phone can register itself to 3 CUCM servers say in the order CUCM1 , CUCM2 and CUCM3.   Now say CUCM1 and CUCM...

Hi, We’re trying to correctly configure an agents profile so that the following is true: The agent is capable of taking calls from 2 queues: UK and USA.The agent is currently on Not Ready state.There are currently 2 calls waiting in the UK queue (10:...

Hello All, Any ideas if adding special characters such as "~" and "*" to the agent last name could potentially cause issues within the PCCE environment? We have noticed that our WFM team is doing that to agents profiles but do not know if I should be...

All,Could anybody tell me what the timeout is for CAD to fail over is? In other words how long does it need to lose communication with the primary server to perform switch?As a second question, is there any difference in behavior between UCCX and UCC...

Hello All, we have Cisco ASA 5545- X NGFW with device license VPN premium. And failover license value is Active/Active. I have configured successfully active/standby firewall also replicated the configuration. but the secondary firewall state  is "Fa...