Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

First question, I have DigitWithConfirm element, the element suppose ask the user to enter (exactly) 4 digit number and followed by pound key. In my original thought, if user enter pound key, it should treat as terminated character by default, which ...

Hi,I want to initiate whisper coaching for my Supervisors using either the Javascript or RESTful services. I can see how to initiate a Silent Monitor but can't see any documentation on how to perform Whisper mode, so that the Supervisor can talk to t...

andysteel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Is there a way to disable callback feature in Finesse ?  We have a team of outbound agents who accidentally keep on using this feature. It would helpful to know if this could be disabled.Screenshot attachedRegardsDip Mehta

Hi,Is there an api in finesse that we can call to initiate a singlestep conference. i am using finesse 11.5 lib and there is only an Api for initiating adirectTransfer  -> initiateDirectTransfer: function (mediaAddress, toAddress, handlers)or a cons...

azizshaik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to build a client library that a custom element. I downloaded the JDK 1.6_24, and used the wsimport program to generate source files from the WSDL, which I then used to craft the jar file. The element builds fine in Call Studio, the call f...

All - I have to show different call variable Layout based upon Workflow condition(inbound \ outbound).I have verified document, it was mentioned to create HTTP action with layout name in  "user.layout",what would be URL suppose to be configured in HT...

Top Solution Authors