Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

I have this code, which I have used for Finesse 10 and 10.5, works perfectly fine, I receive notifications any time a dialog is started (abbreviated for clarity):user = new finesse.restservices.User({   id: id,   onLoad: handleUserLoad,   onChange: h...

snewmanNX by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently our media files are set to the default "app". in the ICM script I am specifying what .wav file I need on the media server by using "FOLDERNAME/prompt01.wav".  What I would like to do is define this in the script on ICM. This way I only need...

Hi,I got error while accessing an audio URL, throwing an error.badfetch. But the prompt is available at the particular URL.Here is the java code i used in dynamic voice element.import java.io.BufferedReader;import java.io.IOException;import java.io.I...

Does anyone know if it is possible Translation route from one set of CVP Servers to another set of CVP Servers that are connected to the same ICM with different PGs? Basically our setup has two separate sets of CVP Call Servers (used for difference b...

Hello,Did anyone tested the following? or if it is even possible to do the following?Got some Email contacts registered on CS.Is it allowed through the CS Finesse Gadget to edit those contacts? The goal is to add some Tags, in order to classify those...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors