Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JSON in UCCX Script

Hi Team,

Can you guide me how to create a JSON in UCCX script.

Regards,

Jijesh

52 Replies 52

@Roger Kallberg 

I found the issue. Actually I getting the JSON response is whether the vip is true or false but I was trying to match only the vip (name) that is got the error. Now I created the boolean variable and tested and updated JSON response it is working now.

U"{\"result\":[{\"user_name\":\"100345\",\"u_empgrade\":\"C2\",\"vip\":\"true\"}]}"

Sorry but I’m not sure what you’re saying. I provided you the information on what was faulty. This question is as far as I’m concerned answered and you have still not given any helpful votes, even if you’ve gotten way more help than what would be considered as normal.

Response Signature

You have provided details is everything  correct and I done vote.

I tested it is working fine

With all the help given on this post it would be appreciated if you would use the Helpful vote on any reply that you feel helped you out.

Response Signature

@Roger Kallberg

Thanks for helping to finish this steps. I done the voting

Call flow not completed.  I will give you the update once I started the new steps.

Jijesh

@Roger Kallberg 

Users enter the Incident ticket any 7-digit numbers, system should sent INC+number (eg:IN0000026). I created the string variable "INC" + "". nothing worked. Can you guide me how to achieve this.

Again you are not specific enough for any one outside of your system landscape to understand what you’re trying to accomplish. Please explain where and how you want the system to send the string with INC+the 7 digit number?

Response Signature

@Roger Kallberg 

When customer calling to the queue it will play the prompt "enter the incident number", once they enter the incident number , need to validate if this is correct incident number call should route to the agents. Below actions has been completed.

1. Make Rest Call completed

2. JSON document created

3. Get JSON document data created

I have the enabled the debug and able to see only number is taking.So i want to sent it INC+ number (eg:INC0403436) .then we will get the response. How to acheive this

I created the string to please find below.

jijeshkt_0-1686206830931.png

If SCTnumber is a variable then you cannot have double quotes around it when you concatenate it with INC. I think it’s possible to do the concatenation in the variable definition, but I’m not sure. If it doesn’t work use a SET step.

Response Signature

can you please me with some example.

Not today or this week. I’m busy with off work stuff. It’s not rocket science, with minimal effort you should be able to find out how to do this if you search for it, either on the community or with Google, or any other search engine you might prefer.

Response Signature

I am getting the alphanumeric value now . So I need to go to the next step.

Thank you

Both me and @david.macias have provided you what to do. We cannot write the entire thing for you. Please read the appropriate documentation and look at examples at DevNet for code samples. The community is intended for specific question(s), not to provide a complete ready made solution. As this post is marked as Solved, as your original question was answered I would recommend you to try to find out how to proceed, and learn while doing so, and then if you still have specific question(s) to create a new post for it/them.

Response Signature

@Roger Kallberg

Thanks for solving these steps.

Api intergration first time I am doing that is why got confusion.

I got stuck in Json responses that you resolved thaks very much for solving this.

Appreciate your help.

Jijesh