cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Supervisors Silent Monitoring Same Call

Dillon Probst
Level 1
Level 1

I've been asked about what options are available for multiple agents to quickly join a call together from the phone queue when one comes in for training purposes. These agents are all remote (WFH). Initially I thought of setting them up as supervisors so they can monitor a live call through the Finesse interface, but I don't know if it supports multiple supervisors (or agents in this case) to monitor the same call.

If anyone has any other creative solutions, I'm all ears.

3 Replies 3

I've not tried it, but this is in the documentation for UCCE, so I would imagine the same applies for you.

Unified CCE supports the Silent Monitoring functionality available in Unified CM. Unified CM Silent
Monitoring supports only one silent monitoring session and one recording session for the same agent phone.

I should add I'm running CUCM 11.5 and UCCX 11.6(2). That was my fear, but thought I'd ask.

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight

The requirement can be fulfilled using a 3rd party solution

MARS Multiparty Silent Monitoring for Cisco CUCM / UCCX / UCCE

Application enables multiple users to concurrently silently listen/monitor a user’s ongoing call using their Cisco IP Phone.

• Use Case1: Multiple supervisors/QA persons can concurrently silently monitor a call center executive’s ongoing call at the same time.
  • Use Case2: Multiple agents under training can silently listen to the ongoing conversation between a CC expert/trainer and a client and learn the way to handle a call
  • Use Case3: Multiple PA/Advisors to senior executives (Example President/MD/CEO) need to listen the shared line DN of the senior executive in order to take down notes of the ongoing conversation.

for more details you can write to info@parsec-tech.com

www.parsec-tech.com