cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need to make quick outbound calls via dialer

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Ucce 12.5 and external 3rd party dialler We currently have a number of sites using cisic outbound dialler with an external dialler which controls and creates the campaigns.

The question is that some outbound locations working normal in that they have a list of say 100 contacts to dial during the course of the day.

We have a requirement where another location requires calls to be made far quicker then the other locations, my concern is that we have one sip dialler and so this location contacts may sit in the ucce sip dialler q behind others. 

How does the ucce  sip dialler push out contacts, as each campaign has its own dialler table are the contacts in each campaign pushed out parallel or  one after the other as in series? 

Can I install a second or 3rd sip dialler in ucce and reserve it for the quicker locations? 

How do others deal with multiple outbound locations? 

1 Reply 1

You can control how busy/not busy the campaigns are in a variety of ways, like in the campaign setup as far as how many ports you set aside for each campaign. You also control the percentage outbound setting in the admin script, so you could adjust that downward as well.

Also, depending on the type of campaign you're using (agent vs. IVR), that will control the speed of dialing as well.

I don't think you need to create another dialer, you just want to work around the factors you can control in your existing configuration, just my $.02.