Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to add CCP (Social Miner) in CCE admin page

amohod
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to configure task routing in UCCE 12.5 using following guide

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/configuration/ucce_b_ucce-features-guide-12_5/ucce_b_cisco-unified-contact-center-enterprise12_5_chapter_01001.html

When I login in CCE admin page and try to add CCP sever, I am getting below error

Unable to connect to Customer Collaboration Platform Administration service; make sure that it is up and running.

From CCE server I am able to access CCP portal and able to telnet on port 38001. Not sure why I am getting this error.

CCP error.PNG

Please advice how to resolve this error

6 Replies 6

Hi Amohod,

did you perform the certificate exchange procedure for SM. if not please do the same as the VOS system procedure.

Also, verify social miner MR PIM status.

Ram.S

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/packaged-contact-center-enterprise/215354-exchange-self-signed-certificates-in-a-p.html

Regards,
Ram.S

Thanks a lot Ram....after adding certificate I am able to add CCP server in UCCE. But in CCP, I am getting red mark for Connection to CCE Notifications as shown in attach screenshot. Why it is red?

Hi Amohod,
Please verify the below points.

Check the system administration server status for the CCE Notification and then follow the below.

in CCP - Multichannel Routing configuration with Port is correct and   PG MR PIM Status is up

if all are ok please send a few test requests and verify that the request is passing into ICM Script or not.

Finally, restart CCP once to get the connection refresh.

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Hi Ram...sorry for late reply. Where I can check - system administration server status? 

in CCP - Multichannel Routing configuration with Port is correct and   PG MR PIM Status is up-- Port is correct and PIM is up

if all are ok please send a few test requests and verify that the request is passing into ICM Script or not.-- Do I need to map to specific script I have not mapped it to any ICM script for task routing. Please advice how I can map ICM script for task routing

Ram...attach is system administration server status

@Ramamoorthy Shanmugam are you there. Did you see my reply?