Helpful
Replies

real time call statistics

Steve W
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am currently using UCCX, version 8.5.1

I have received a request from my customer service department, to provide live call statistics on large digital signs throughout the dept.

The goal is to show each Queue, number of agents logged in, total calls, longest holding time, abandoned calls, etc  Very similar to Supervisor.

Does UCCX have anything built in, that will let me use the resources I have now, to provide these stats?

Or do I need to go through a vendor/custom software to provide these stats?

Thank you,

Steve

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Steve,

You can use the UCCX inbuilt Real Time Reportng(RTR) tool, to check all the RTR statistics.

Please access this by UCCX Appadmin->Tools->Real Time Reporting.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

This can be done by setting up an ASP script on an IIS server to access the Informix database on UCCX. There are a couple of free offerings that people have developed - see thread below:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2085077

Hello,

Thank you for your replys, they are both helpful and are solutions to the problem.  The RTR had the majority of the stats I need as well as Jame's solution using wallboard 2.4  The customer wanted a little more customization and decided to use a 3rd party software.  I hope to try out wallboard 2.4 when I have more down time.

Thanks again for replying.

*I count both of these as correct answers

Steve

Mohamed Salim
Level 1
Level 1

Steve,

If i understood this correct, you need a real time report showing the queue metrics, logged in agent, call in queue, longest calls, not ready agents.

You need to build custom report. Basically you need to use two table Skill_Group_Real_Time and Agent_Skill_Group_Real_Time.

You can take this forward from here for the custom reports.

We have similar reports build in our contact center.

CISCO has the out of box reports, but you will end up referring multiple reports to gather the information.

Well for the larger font those settings are can be done in the report view.