cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

social miner web page error

Mikhail Kalita
Level 1
Level 1

Good day! I faced with an issue, when I tried to gain an access to SocialMIner web page. I can see only top of webpage. I attached a screenshot with my issue below.

5 Replies 5

Mikhail,

please check your web browser version is supported by SM. Also try to check compatibility mode in IE.

And have you installed certificate from SM to your browser?

What versions of SM and UCCX?

Hi,

I am using CCX Premium 10.5 and Social Miner 10.5 for WebChat.

We have configured respective parameters under chat subsystem in UCCX. Also we have uploaded tomcat certificate of Social miner into UCCX certificate management as tomcat-trust.

We are also using Cisco Finesse as Agent Desktop and we can see the 'Manage Chat' option but when we click there, we are getting this error, 'Multi-session Chat: Failed to connect to the SocialMiner XMPP server'.

On dockwiki, it says check the Social miner XMPP server service, http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Multi-session_Chat:_Failed_to_connect_to_the_SocialMiner_XMPP_server

we have checked and the service is running, even we tried restarting the service and server again but we still stumped with same error.

Anybody experienced the same or could guide me in the needful direction.

Thanks

do you have a firewall between them?

make sure you restart

uccx tomcat service and tomcat finesse 

i would restart social miner as well.

Well, I already got it fixed the very day actually. I had to open the ports 7443 for chat.

Thanks Chris for contributing though.

Just for Reference we need to have all the port open as mention in below doc.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1001/installation/guide/CFIN_BK_CDE1E024_00_cisco-finesse-installation-and-upgrade/CFIN_BK_CDE1E024_00_cisco-finesse-installation-and-upgrade_appendix_0111.html