Data Center and Cloud Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Knowledge Base Articles

Packer Integration

IntroductionPacker is an open source tool for creating identical machine images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration. Packer is lightweight, runs on every major operating system, and is highly performant, creating machine images ...

movaswan by Cisco Employee
  • 1 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

CIMC: Expanding Virtual Drive on 12Gb SAS controller by adding additional physical Drives

Introduction This guide is to provide example steps via the CIMC Web interface on how expand a Virtual Drive (VD) by adding additional physical drives. Requirements: UCS C series M4 generation server2.0(10) or higher CIMC firmware version12Gb LSI rai...

Kirk J by Cisco Employee
  • 4 comments
  • 5 Helpful votes

Enable Nexus Insights Cloud Connector for TAC Assist feature in ACI

Recommended for customers on ACI releases 4.2(7r) and above or 5.2(3g) and above. Are you tired of manually gathering ACI logs and tech-support data?To this day, the process of gathering ACI logs and uploading them to your TAC case was cumbersome - y...

StanislavMartinicky_0-1649835720209.png StanislavMartinicky_0-1649773544242.png

ACI 2nd Edition Troubleshooting Book available via Cisco Documentation

Hello all! There is a 2nd Edition of the "Troubleshooting Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure" which has been mainly available via PDF since the beginning of 2020: "Troubleshooting Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, 2nd Edition" PDF   As...

gmonroy_0-1661874792975.png
gmonroy by Cisco Employee
  • 0 comments
  • 5 Helpful votes

How Can I Successfully Connect SNA (Stealthwatch) UDP Director to ACI?

Symptoms After connecting Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch) UDP Director to Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, you may experience loss of connectivity to some endpoints that are connected to the ACI fabric. The issue may be persis...

UDPD.PNG ACI_UDPD.PNG

Cisco DNA Center AURA

Good afternoon Friends, these days I was accessing the DNAC manager and my surprise is that I did not have access, after a basic analysis I observed that the equipment was operational, but without being able to access it via DNA GUI (browser) I also ...

cisco dna center aura.png login aura.jpeg download aura.jpeg dna aura run.jpeg
tomy.tim by Participant
  • 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACI Automation Part 1 - ACI with Postman Introduction

I. IntroductionII. Postman1. What is Postman?2. To download PostmanIII. Distinguish Name and Managed ObjectIV. Logging to ACI with Postman1. Define Your Variables2. Create Collections3. Create New Request To Login To APICV. Creating Simple Tenant1. C...

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
rsantoso by Beginner
  • 11 comments
  • 50 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Contributors