Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discuss UCS, server and storage networking & more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

UCS Director

Discussions, knowledge articles and more

727 Posts

Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionaliti...

83 Posts

Nexus Dashboard

Nexus Dashboard incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance, and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well...

69 Posts

Activity in Data Center and Cloud

ACI show running-config in XML format

Hello all,I thought there was a way to dump the ACI running config in XML format using the show running-config command but I can't figure it out. I know I can do moquery -o xml but I'm not sure if that's the same thing? I thought there was an argumen...

vv0bbLeS by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Backup vPC

DearsI am planning to make backup vPC path for current vPC path , in aonther mean we have vpc 1 between Nexus 1 and Nexus 2 , I planned to make vpc 2 to be redendet for vpc 1 so is that double ? take in mind the switches are 9318. Bests

what is pwwn or fwwn on SAN Switch (MDS 9000)

Hello everybody,I want to add new alias, this commands includes; switch# config tswitch(config)# fcalias name AliasSample vsan 100switch-config-fcalias# member pwwn 10:00:00:23:xx:xx:xx:xxswitch-config-fcalias# member fwwn 10:01:10:01:xx:xx:xx:xxBut ...

Resolved! ACI MultiPod Independet Firewalls per pod

Hello Team,Have a quick question about ACI MultiPod fabric and Firewall design. The goal is to have a cluster of two Firepower 4112s in the first Pod and separate/standalone single Firepower 4112 in the second Pod (I cant afford a split spanned Ethrc...

neroshake by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACE 4710 SSL Problem - x forwarded for

HI AllI have a this problem with ACE 4710 (A3) device configured "one-armed": I have configured a https service with ssl certificate on balancer and the client (web service java) negotiates the crypto connection to 112 bit.Instead if the ssl is estab...

simone_mx by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.