Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discuss UCS, server and storage networking & more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Browse the Community

UCS Director

Discussions, knowledge articles and more

732 Posts

Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionaliti...

159 Posts

Nexus Dashboard

Nexus Dashboard incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance, and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well...

165 Posts

Cisco Nexus Hyperfabric

Welcome! Engage with peers and experts on Cisco Nexus HyperFabric topics, Articles, Blogs and more.

0 Posts

Activity in Data Center and Cloud

VXlan food and learn config trouble

Hello Gentlemen,  I was trying to configure VXlan in flood and learn mechanism on nexus 7k. However, the config guide from cisco is asking us to configure to internal interface (facing towards lan) as a non-ip layer 3 interface where we configure se...

Resolved! Upgrading IOMs manually

We have some UCSM 6332-16UP domains with 2304 IOMs that need Infrastructure fimware updates.  We usually use autoinstall from Central, but this last round we had issues and ran into a bug that cannot be resolved until after our next firmware upgrades...

mdrudge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Certificates

I need to remove the existing certification on a considerable number of devices and then install\upgrade a new one.Basically on  1- Certification Authority Proxy Function (CAPF) InformationCertificate Operation -> DeleteCertificate Operation -> Insta...

hcs.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is a container?

What is a container? I have researched this topic, and I have come across many definitions that I have found confusing.Looking at it from the point of view of a PC, isn't a container essentially just an application?Any input is appreciated. Thanks in...

UCS CIMC - Boot/Crash recordings

Hello,I've couple of questions in this regard,Once these recordings are enabled, what's the max size of these recordings will be saved?Do these recordings get overwritten after reaching the maximum size?Is it possible to enable these recordings using...

SamUrai by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recovering a Disconnected Leaf Errors on ACI

Hello Everyone,  We have had some errors on the APIC GUI. Basically errors were interface errors, but the leave has been removed from the fabric and errors are persisted, and it was not possible to remove them on the GUI.  After a quick search, I've ...

O.K. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NDFC MultiSite deployment

All,I have a design I need to try to retro fit ND & NDFC into & I am am having a problem trying to confirm the design on paper & in early deployment.[Greenfield] ND cluster has been deployed as recommend, as a centralized, single-site deployment. We ...

cisco_comm_DC.jpg
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card