Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discuss UCS, server and storage networking & more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

UCS Director

Discussions, knowledge articles and more

731 Posts

Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionaliti...

148 Posts

Nexus Dashboard

Nexus Dashboard incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance, and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well...

141 Posts

Activity in Data Center and Cloud

DC - SDwan integration

Hello colleagues! I have a question regarding Data Center design. I have a case from my costumer in terms of using SD-wan edges routers as DCI network and L3 out to public at the same time, which makes sense on paper because allows us to save a money...

Drives offline

Hello all,Maybe this question was published before but i was unable to find an answer that solvedy issue.I acquired an UCS C240 M4 recently with firmware version 2.0.I upgraded to version 4.2 without problem.Since I had no access to the CIMP web int...

Resolved! moving from DCNM to Nexus dashboard

Im trying to deploy the Nexus Dashboard using ova. what subnet is required for the management address subnet. how many IPs does it require. the document suggests quite a large subnet. Is that required and is it routable over the network or is it just...

michael18 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Use specific L3Out per bridge domain

My question:Is there a way to force a bridge domain to use a specific L3out when multiple l3outs with default routes exist?My situation:I currently have a firewall acting as the default gateway for several networks/VLANs. The firewall has a unique "I...

brlehigh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! filter default route

I have static default route configured in L3out-01 I have multiple OSPF L3outs with  0.0.0.0/0 and both “Export Route Control Subnet” and “Aggregate Export” are enabled  I need to filter default route when exporting route from one of the OSPF L3out. ...

mzouggagh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days