Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,Need help configuring LACP on nexus.I am attaching the ether-channel configuration on upstream switch.link0-2 are connecting to esx server nicSomehow not able to figure out it on nexus.vmnic1-3 are from esx are attched to upstream switch.Once conf...

sushil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a single upstream switch connecting to esx server on both the ports.On upstream switch ports say port2/3 and port3/3 allowed all vlans so that if one port fails other pick it up.That way I think failover will work for me.On esx server these...

sushil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,I am attaching the configuration as below.We are using two physcial NIC for failover and all seems to be working fine.Now I have a spare pnic on each host and I wanted to use it for vmotion and FT.So I think it should work something like this.Vlan...

sushil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Had someone that cleared the configuration on their VSM the other day without saving it first (was doing an initial configuration).  Basically, somehow a new VSM that was brought up to be secondary became primary and replicated a blank configuration ...

nashwj by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to bring up my first N1KV in a lab environment and I am having some weird connectivity issues. Hope someone can help !!I've been working together with our VM team and we have the following installed and configured. We have ESX 4.1 ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Setup is as below;1. 2ESXi host each having 4 NIC.2. Only one uplink switch and is managed (I know this is the single point of failure).3. Storage is shared and on FC.4. VSM-VEM on same host and VSM is redundant.5. Single Vlan we would are using o...

sushil by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured the N1KV to export netflow records to our netflow collector. I have been using the pre-defined flow records and have tried both the netflow-original and netflow ipv4 original-input.Our netflow collector can decipher the flows themse...

cinc101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have had some problems in the connection between Nexus1000v and Flex-10. Initially we were losing access to some servers and the solution was setting the mac-pinning in the Nexus1000v but now I realize that some servers cannot get a response ...

I have been reading the nk1v QoS guide and the fair queuing white paper which show quite clearly how to use the in build nk1 and vmw protocol matches to apply bandwidth guarantees to the uplink (egress) – However, I would like to assign cos markings ...