cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Code with Cisco 2023 Registration form correction

ACOG
Level 1
Level 1

Code with Cisco 2023 Code-a-Thon deployed a one-time registration form requiring the registration details for 3 candidates by group.
Details for one of the candidates is incomplete (missing surname). Please advice how I could modify the details

8 Replies 8

I have not received any confirmation mail when I applied for Code With Cisco form and online evaluation exam is tomorrow.

Mee too

Me and my team also haven't received the test link yet...Any update??

ssanyal5555
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way to correct the group Email Adress. Its urgently needed..

Vidhey Bhogadi
Level 1
Level 1

I also didn't received any confirmation mail when I applied for Code With Cisco form and online evaluation exam is today.

mneeraj2133
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Apologies for the error in my previous submission. As a student at MANIT Bhopal, I want to urgently address the Cisco Program 2023 assessment scheduled for this evening. It is vital for me and my team to have our responses corrected and receive the assessment link promptly.

Please kindly prioritize this request to ensure that we can participate in the assessment without any further delay.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Best regards,
Neeraj Kumar Meena

Contact details:--
Name: Neeraj Kumar Meena
Email: meenaneeraj631@gmail.com

Team Details:--
Team Name: Dolo 3000
Team Email id: princesharma2899@gmail.com
Team Leader: Prince Sharma

As far as i can determine this is not something which is being sponsored by the admins of this board or the Cisco developer community. I cannot find anything on Cisco pages for this event either. There is a LinkedIn Post here to which it would appear is one of the people who has arrange this event HERE  - I would suggest to comment on here or read the current comments.

I hope this helps you.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Sean Dahlberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all, I just heard back from Satish and he asked that you send an email here to get support with this event:

support_code_with_cisco@cisco.com

I hope that helps!