DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

67 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15598 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

908 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

3018 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5086 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

397 Posts

DevNet Knowledge Base

Welcome to the DevNet Knowledge Base! Discover solutions, guides, and tutorials for many of Cisco's ...

0 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Resolved! relevant ressources were not found

please i need help , when i try to open an always on sandbox lab , i recieve this message , relevant ressources were not found , i changed navigator , i tried vpn but couldnt solve the problem 

Capture.JPG

Copy input ActionParams into Service Nodes

Hi,I want to know if it is possible in Python Maagic/Maapi to copy the inputs of an action directly into the schema tree of a service.For example, if I have a grouping in Yang that is used by both my service and the action:grouping items { leaf A {...

Gastonper by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NSO 6.x - Python reference counting

We're currently running NSO 5.7, and we're working to upgrade to 6.x and are looking at the required changes to our service packages. One of my service packages takes advantage of the reference counting in Python by creating a configuration in every ...

Jason S. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

XML in Python - don't be lacy!

Hi, I wrote a short article on why we should use native XML modules to parse XML data in Python. You can find the article on GitHub: https://github.com/maercu/ciscosupportexamples/blob/main/xml_processing/README.md. It might be interesting for those ...

read the dialog notification from xmpp finesse

I am successfully connected to the XMPP server using jar "smack-tcp-4.4.8"Also able to subscribed the team and user. got the below response from server. <pub sub xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub'<pubsub xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsu...

vinayagovinda_1-1721638528897.png

Resolved! GitHub/GitLab access with Cisco AnyConnect

Is there a way that I can set up Cisco AnyConnect to allow me to reach GitHub/GitLab sites while still connected to a DevNet sandbox? constantly disconnecting/reconnecting really does suck. I would like to be able to run a git pull/push while vpn'd i...

juanbh255 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.