DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

67 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15623 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

914 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

3083 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5149 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

400 Posts

DevNet Knowledge Base

Welcome to the DevNet Knowledge Base! Discover solutions, guides, and tutorials for many of Cisco's ...

9 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Provision NSO Observability with Splunk

IntroductionCode Example Used in this BlogSetup Data ReceiverCollector SetupCollectD Add-on SetupSetup Data StreamerTowards CollectorDirect Streaming through Splunk Add-onTroubleshooting This guide will explain how one can enable observability on NSO...

Data Streaming and Collection.png Skärmavbild 2024-10-07 kl. 11.11.38.png QiLi_4-1729521214527.png QiLi_5-1729521250365.png
Qi Li by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Capture the call session ID using SDK

We are currently developing a web application and are looking to integrate it with Cisco Jabber’s telephony services. Our key requirement is to trigger voice calls from our web application and retrieve the associated call session ID for call manageme...

Deletion of expired certificates from CUCM 14 version

Hello All, I am new to coding and I have used AXL API with the POSTMAN tool for doing all small MACD tasks.Now, we need to delete expired certificates from call manger but I am not able to find any methods on AXL API.Request you all to help me on thi...

Query Regarding Cisco XDR Platform

Hello everyone! I’m new to the Cisco XDR platform and I've couple of queries which I've listed below, if someone could help:1. How can I build integrations within the Cisco XDR platform? I’ve noticed many third-party integrations, such as CrowdStrike...

Resolved! NSO System Requirements

Could we have some CPU/Memory/Disk requirements for NSO - there's nothing in any of the PDF documentation that we can provide to compute team to properly size an installation. Any feedback would be appreciated including NSO administrators who can sha...

RichardD2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NSO Service Template

Attempting to create an NSO Service Template that templatizes a specific configuration for various downstream devices, whereby I can update the template variables via API and have the configuration published to all downstream devices subscribed to th...

CER v15 vs v14 authenticate API

When working with DevNet Sandbox CER v14, authentication works as described in the API documentation.A request to /authenticate/status/ returns a 401, a CER 401 page, along with a JSESSIONID cookie.A second request to /authenticate/status/ while pass...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.