DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

67 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15695 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

904 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

2993 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5055 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

396 Posts

DevOps

The DevOps Group Hub is where you can share your questions, use cases, best practices, and more

37 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Resolved! DNA Center API 500 record limit

I am fairly new at API's (coming from route/switch background), but I have DNA Center API calls working, but I only get back a max of 500 records, which is expected from what I see in the documentation. How would we get more records than 500 since I ...

bunjiega by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! issue in genie parser for command "show ip bgp vpnv4 vrf VRF-NAME"

Hello, I discovered genie parser and it's awesome.I installed pyats[library] + genie + pyats-genie-command-parse 1.3.9 on ubuntu 20.04I use it on .txt files as explained at the url :https://community.cisco.com/t5/controllers/use-genie-parser-on-text-...

thibaultm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ansible using Loop with registered variables

Hello,I was wondering, whether it is possible instead of creating three separate tasks, one processing one element of an array, to actually loop through an array. Example: vars:      ansible_become_pass: "{{ vault_sudo_password }}"      ansible_pyt...

Netmart by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SD-WAN Fileupload API Error

I am trying to upload a edge list serial no file to the vManage server using the dataservice/system/device/fileupload  endpoint. vManage Server platform version is 20.6.3.1 Below is the curl command used curl --insecure -v -F "file=@serial.csv" -F "v...

prjoseph by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can't find Cisco practice exams purchased

Hi ,I was booking a DevNet Associate exam and purchased a practice exam as the same time.Oddly enough, I don't seem to find the practice exam , I have checked all the portals (cisco, pearsonvue).Can someone please point me in the right direction?Rega...

dedekik by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Word of the Week: Proxmox

Proxmox is a free and open-source virtualization management platform that simplifies the deployment and management of virtual machines (VMs) and containers. This comprehensive solution utilizes the Linux operating system, KVM hypervisor, and LXC cont...

beelink ser6.jpg
davidn# by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

CWM Walk-in Lab for DevDays 2024

Hello Automation Developer Day Participants! Ming Cao here, I will host a walk-in lab session during the DevDays next week: The lab title: Automation workflows (CWM) to boost NSO’s strengths The abstract: Process automation is becoming increasingly i...

Ming Cao by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

IOS XE on Cat8kv AlwaysOn NOT working for days!

>ssh admin@devnetsandboxiosxe.cisco.comkex_exchange_identification: read: Connection resetI can't connect through Postman. It says Bad gateway 502.I was using GET https://devnetsandboxiosxe.cisco.com:443/restconf/data/ietf-interfaces:interfaces,the r...

Resolved! DevNet Sandbox CML - can't add nodes ?

Howdy folks!Last year I used the DevNet Sandbox Content Modeling Labs to study for my CCNA.I have been studying other vendors for a while, but am ready to start hitting my CCNP studies pretty hard. I ran through a module in a CCNP course and wanted t...

smstetson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Generating Traffic in Sandbox Cisco Stealthwatch

Using Cisco Stealthwatch, I followed the instructions to Start Traffic via a putty console. AT the end of all the input the 'firstrun' script completes, but I don't see any traffic appearing in Stealthwatch Management Console. After the 'firstrun' sc...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.