DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

67 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15683 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

902 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

2964 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5043 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

396 Posts

DevOps

The DevOps Group Hub is where you can share your questions, use cases, best practices, and more

36 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Trex hugepage memory issue

bbarot@trex06.iad0:~/v3.02$ sudo ./_t-rex-64 -i -c 7 --astf --cfg /etc/trex_cfg_593vlan.yaml --mbuf-factor 0.2 -v 7Starting  TRex v3.02 please wait  ...Using configuration file /etc/trex_cfg_593vlan.yamlport limit     :  not configuredport_bandwidth_...

bbarot by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Memory relaged issue while starting Trex server

I want to start Trex on 8 ports and while starting the trex, i am observing below error: Number of ports found: 8                                    wait 10 sec ..........                                      port : 0                                ...

kasai by Cisco Employee
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Finesse / UCCX certificate is not valid on sandbox

Hello,I use Unified Contact Center Express 12.5 in DevNet. Our application is not able get any API details because certificate is not valid from March 2022. I can put exception to browser and check details but not in application.Could be certificate ...

s-vangor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bring Your Own Campaign Manager

I am trying to integrate my company's own campaign manager with Contact Center. I have been following this documentation: https://developer.webex-cx.com/documentation/guides/campaign-manager-outbound-dialers I am stuck trying to get the dialer to req...

Resolved! Cisco Modeling Labs

Hello everyone,I am looking to try out CML for free using DevNet Sandbox. I am aware of the issue of not being able to do reservations when the upper limit is reached for usage, but what I am currently experiencing is something different and any help...

ismaelawamleh_0-1716962018830.png

Umbrella SIG sandbox error

Concerning usage of devnetsandbox.cisco.com, after logging into https://login.umbrella.com/sso and getting through the microsoft login prompts, I am redirected to https://login.opendns.com/ rather than the correct login page for umbrella. In my exper...

ripxml by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CWM Kafka Integration over SASL

For CWM to connect to Kafka using SASL, only username and password are not enough. How to add Kafka resource with ".jks" key-store file. Or is there any additional parameter to supply certificate may be in other format?  

Ansible using Loop with registered variables

Hello,I was wondering, whether it is possible instead of creating three separate tasks, one processing one element of an array, to actually loop through an array. Example: vars:      ansible_become_pass: "{{ vault_sudo_password }}"      ansible_pyt...

Netmart by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

pyats learning bgp

I wanted to know if there was a way for pyats to only look at specific vrf rather than all BGP tables in on a router.  current; pyats learn bgp --testbed-file wan_router.yaml --output current  wanted; pyats learn bgp --vrf xxx --testbed-file wan_ro...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.