DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Build for Better Code Challenge

Surprising Technology Facts

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

73 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15665 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

901 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

2931 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5012 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

397 Posts

DevOps

The DevOps Group Hub is where you can share your questions, use cases, best practices, and more

34 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

JTapi program to monitor all devices in CUCM

Hi I am looking to write a program using JTAPI to monitor all call events of all registered devices ( Phones alone - all types).. Can anyone help me with the classes i need to use and high level steps for the same.Your reply is appreciated.  

Resolved! Control third-party peripherals via serial port

HelloI would like to control a Sony projector with a macro from a codec (RoomOS 11.15.1.0) via RS-232 (outbound). The Power-On command is: "\xA9\x17\x2E\x00\x00\x00\x00\x3F\x9A" (all HEX) But the codec sends out the following: \xC2\xA9\x17\x2E\x00\x0...

mv1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DNA Center: Scheduled Discoveries

I have a set of successful discoveries in DNAC. I know that the devices discovered initially will continue to be updated every 25 minutes. What I'd like though, is to have DNAC regularly run the discoveries. I set up my discovery scopes to scan subne...

python telnet client response how to decode it

python telnet client response how to decode it  I think it is a specific response as all cisco servers have the same response . What is the name of this text and how do I decrypt it '\xff\xfb\x01\xff\xfb\x03\xff\xfd\x18\xff\xfd\x1f'   import socket ...

globantt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

APIC-EM Integrity Verification App

I am trying to use the Integrity Verification Applicationin APIC-EM (1.6.4.30024) to verify ISR 4331's platform integrity but facing the unknown boot0 measurement issue. I initially tried with bootloader version  16.7(5r) and software version 16.06.0...

claudemon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

JTAPI Getting Conference parties

HI guys,I'm trying to get a list of conferenced parties from CiscoConferenceEndEv by calling the cev.getFinalCall().getConnections() method.The problem I'm hitting is, sometimes I'll get the entire list of participants, sometimes I'll get a NullPoint...

mervkwok1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you get the cisco secure client or anyconnect client?

Instructions here (https://developer.cisco.com/docs/sandbox/#!getting-started/sandbox-vpn-info) note that you should/can use cisco secure client for connecting to the lab environment. However, the link provided sends you here: https://software.cisco....

volmerd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WSA AsyncOS API

Previously, I was utilizing the Cisco WSA GUI to manage a custom URL category for blocking or allowing specific URLs. Now, I'm interested in automating these tasks by communicating with the API from my system. During my research, I came across the "G...

please extend my sandbox

Hi DevNet Sandbox team.could you please extend my sandbox, "IOS XE on Cat8kv-20240411T21394365" for 1 month. I also need to keep VPN access.Thank you!

dtran14 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

JTAPI Monitoring Scalability

What is the most scalable way to notify desktop applications of CTI events?If we have > 10,000 phones on a CUCM, is there a way to notify >10,000 desktops of basic CTI events (device states like off hook, incoming calls, etc.) Our concern is that mon...

Using WxCC API with in the Flow designer

Hi, I would like to inquire whether it's possible to call the WxCC API within a flow. My intention is to modify the value of a global variable within the flow, enabling authorized business users to update the global variable status using phone calls....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.