cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

TK0521
Level 1
Level 1

This is my first time connecting to the lab with CiscoAnyConnect. I was fine to establish the VPN in first time and then connected to the devices. However, due to my laptop was hang, I did the hard reboot. After the reboot, I failed to connect to VPN. The error messages were as attached.

Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 7.18.56 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-02-18 at 7.18.45 PM.png

I managed to connect back to the lab by end the lab and then did a new reserve. It seems the problem was due to my previous VPN connection was still active and the vpn system did not allow me to establish another new connection. May I have solution on this instead of re-do the reservation for same lab? Thanks.

1 Comment
Antonio123
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, I have the same problem (you are not alone). I try multiple times to login per VPN in different Sandboxes. I always got the same error (see logs) I used AnyConnect on WIN7, WIN10 and openconnect on Linux (CentOS7), aways go the same error 'No assigned address' Here the logs: 2/20/2020 6:43:14 AM Contacting devnetsandbox-emea-gwy.cisco.com:20206. 6:43:27 AM User credentials entered. 6:43:28 AM Establishing VPN session... 6:43:28 AM The AnyConnect Downloader is performing update checks... 6:43:28 AM Checking for profile updates... 6:43:28 AM Checking for product updates... 6:43:28 AM Checking for customization updates... 6:43:28 AM Performing any required updates... 6:43:28 AM The AnyConnect Downloader updates have been completed. 6:43:28 AM Establishing VPN session... 6:43:28 AM Establishing VPN - Initiating connection... 6:43:28 AM Disconnect in progress, please wait... 6:43:29 AM The secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt. A new connection attempt to the same or another secure gateway is needed, which requires re-authentication. The following message was received from the secure gateway: No assigned address 6:43:29 AM AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connecting again. 6:43:29 AM Ready to connect.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recently Completed Ideas