Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3905 multi issues, help needed.

Dear all,
am having cisco router 2921 with cme upgraded to 11.0 and sip phones 3905 with latest firmware (CP3905.9-4-1SR2-2).please go through my below issues which i hope to be solved.

1- Some IP phones(3905) get i think hanged, when i try to dial any button number, i receive fast busy signal. And other phones same model works fine. The hanged once return back after a while or phone restart or sometime restart the cme router. how this can be solved.?

2- Two extensions refuse to change their names, the old name stuck on the phone and never accept the new names despite the new names are configured as below, then i create profile, also i try to delete their files in the flash, but no way. what to do to make the phones accept the below new names?

voice register dn  9  
 number 119
 allow watch
 name Sadeq Al-shareef
 shared-line
 label Sadeq Al-shareef
!
voice register dn  8  
 number 118
 allow watch
 name Abdulkareem Garmozi
 shared-line
 label Abdulkareem Garmozi
!
delete flash:/its/SEP6C9989849675.cnf.xml
delete flash:/its/SEP6C998985D53C.cnf.xml
!
3- The sip phones dial outside call noramlly via FXO port, i want to disconnect this call after 5 minutes in which users dont remain talking for infinite. I did the below command, but it doesnt disconnect the call, is thier any command maybe under the voice-port or other to disconnect the call after 5 miuntes.
-- voice service voip-->sip--> min-se 300 session-expires 300
4- Finally, Same Ip phones when dial the other 3905 phone on other branch,i receive fast busy signal after dialing the last digit. Ping is there between both cme, but i cant call, i did the below, but same issue. How i can solve it?

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 /^011/ //
!
voice translation-rule 2
 rule 1 /^1\(..\)$/ /0081\1/

!
voice translation-profile To-DhAMAR
translate calling 2
translate called 1
!
!
voice class codec 5
 codec preference 1 g711ulaw
 codec preference 2 g729r8
!
!
dial-peer voice 90 voip
 -translation-profile outgoing To-DhAMAR
 destination-pattern 011...
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:10.100.11.20
 voice-class codec 5  
 dtmf-relay sip notify rtp-nte
 no vad
!

Thanks for your time and hope my issues get solved.

4 Replies 4

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mohammed,

As per below CME compatibility matrix, the supported firmware version for Cisco 3905 is 9.2(1).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/requirements/guide/cme11spc.html

Maybe you need to downgrade firmware on these phones to resolve many of these issues.

Thanks,

Vaijanath Sonvane

(Please rate if this is helpful).

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thanks Vaijanath for your replay. It is was that firmware in the table , i just tried to upgrade them, but still same issues. Any other suggestions. thanks

Hi Mohammed,

Did you tried by restarting the CME Router?

Thanks,
Vaijanath Sonvane
Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi Vaijanath again,

yes i tried restart the cme more than once, but still the issue exists.

regards,