IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We configured a new setup where CME 10.5 installed on the cisco 2911 VGW...& using 11 X Cisco 8811...2 X 8851 & 1 X  8831 model ip phone where Compact Flash size is 250 MB...in which we configure IOS is of 105 Mb & 50 mb of firmware of 8811 & 8851 mo...

Greetings, I have mistakenly factory defaulted some 7970G's lately and have now come to find out what a PITA it is to get them working again. I have a few customers with asterisk phone systems and phones running 9-4-2sr2 and that release supports a ...

mutt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm using CUCM version 11.5 and Cisco 7811 phone. One day, the ringtones inside the Cisco phone suddenly gone, leaving with only 2 ringtones, chirp1 and chirp2. I did not make any changes from the CUCM, however I did restart the CUCM before, b...

Dears, Good day... I have an issue with Excel BAT file downloaded from CUCM. I want to export BAT file for adding new users. everytime I proess on the "Export to BAT Format" Button I get an error message from Excel "Run Time Error (13): Type Mismat...

Here is what I would like to do:   Upgrade CUCM Including UCCX, Unity, Emergency Responder, and MediaSense to the latest version. Currently these systems are virtuals machines running on Cisco UCS servers.   My plan is the following, please correct ...

PNI-ITRNP by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have installed and am currently testing in Beta the following config: admin: show version active Active Master Version: 11.5.1.10000-61 Active Version Installed Software Options: ciscouccx.ReportFix.10.cop ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop...

a-smyth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes