IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

With the introduction of the 988 Suicide Hotline, I need to make sure that my Cisco phones can call this. I need to set up the Route Partition in CUCM 11.5 and on my 4331/4351 ISRs.  I think I have the ISR config figured out but I need help with the ...

Resolved! 911 pots line lag

Afternoon everyone. We are having issues where our users at a specific site call 911, and get a delay before the call takes off(timer starts on phone) of about 8 seconds. We have a cisco 4351 with 3 voice ports connected with three pots lines. Users ...

Hello community, I have some questions about regenerating expired certifications. When trying to regenerate an expired certificate (CallManager certificate for eg),after the regenerating,only the expiry date of the of the trust certificate will be ex...

seventeen by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, @jamie ValenciaI have a tiny cluster of 2 nodes in an isolated (classified) gov't environment.While I was away, someone configured Conference Now so that employees could have phone meetings during the pandemic.  We have observed that if the P...